From: June 29, 2018 at 9:00am to: 4:00pm
Trainer(s): Scott Michael, Ph.D.
Details: Prolonged exposure therapy (PE) is a type of behavior therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy intended for treating post-traumatic stress disorder through the re-experiencing of traumatic events and remembering and engaging with these experiences.
Objectives: 1). Participants will be able to discuss the theoretical background for PE 2). Participants will be able to describe the primary components of standard PE 3). Participants will demonstrate an understanding of how to apply PE to Veteran populations
Parking: Ample on-street parking is available at or near the 2100 Building
- Fare Start @ 2100 Café – near the entrance to the 2100 Building
- Borracchini’s Bakery – 2307 Rainier Ave South, Seattle 98144
- Burger King – 2021 Rainier Ave South, Seattle 98144
- McDonald’s – 2336 25th Ave South, Seattle 98144
- Wendy’s – 2543 Rainier Ave South, Seattle 98144
- QFC – 2711 Rainier Ave South, Seattle 98144
- Toshio’s Teriyaki – 1706 Rainier Ave S., Seattle 98144
Free CEs & Clock Hours: Workshop certificate documents hours of instruction toward Continuing Education. Clock-hour forms are available free upon completion of the workshop.
The Veterans Training Support Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. VTSC maintains responsibility for this program and its content.