From: December 31, 2016 at 9:00am (never ends)
Established in 2011 and funded in part by the Washington Department of Veterans Affairs and the King County Veterans and Human Services Levy, the purpose of the Veterans Training Support Center (VTSC), through continuing education opportunities and professional development, is to raise awareness and understanding on invisible wounds, reintegration and readjustment issues, resources, establish promising best practices that can better serve and assist veterans and their families, and to continue one's journey of veteran cultural competence.
Past trainings have included:
- Better Serving Those Who Served
- Supporting Our Veterans & Their Families
- Communication that Makes a Difference
- Helping Veterans Crack the Job Market in Difficult Times
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Understanding Military Sexual Trauma
We have the capacity and expertise to customize trainings based upon the needs of your organization.
Contact us to arrange a training specially designed to meet the needs of your staff and clients.
Contact: Kimberly Hardy
Click the 'register' button to fill out an online training request
Cost: No charge for trainings inside King County. Beyond King County, the cost is negotiable.