From: December 1, 2017 at 9:00am to: 12:00pm
Trainer(s): M.J. Mariano, Ph.D
Details: The training would present information about women veterans, including demographic characteristics, common clinical problems, and experiences during military service and civilian life that may bear of these clinical issues. Gender-specific care issues and the importance of trauma-sensitivity will be addressed. Somatic distress among women veterans and strategies for addressing these problems will be highlighted.
Parking: Ample on-street parking is available at or near the 2100 Building
- Fare Start @ 2100 Café – near the entrance to the 2100 Building
- Borracchini’s Bakery – 2307 Rainier Ave South, Seattle 98144
- Burger King – 2021 Rainier Ave South, Seattle 98144
- McDonald’s – 2336 25th Ave South, Seattle 98144
- Wendy’s – 2543 Rainier Ave South, Seattle 98144
- QFC – 2711 Rainier Ave South, Seattle 98144
- Toshio’s Teriyaki – 1706 Rainier Ave S., Seattle 98144
Free CEs & Clock Hours: Workshop certificate documents hours of instruction toward Continuing Education. Clock-hour forms are available free upon completion of the workshop.
The Veterans Training Support Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. VTSC maintains responsibility for this program and its content.